Mizzou extends football coach Barry Odom's contract
- Alabama leads with 4 AP All-Americans
- Auburn taps Memphis' Dillingham as OC
- Ole Miss hires MacIntyre to head defense
- QB Murray sorry for old anti-gay tweets
- Michigan's Harbaugh not returning to NFL
COLUMBIA, Mo. (AP) Missouri football coach Barry Odom's contract has been extended and he's getting a $600,000 raise.
Members of the University of Missouri Board of Curators voted unanimously in favor of extending Odom's contract another two years Wednesday.
The raise will bring his salary up to more than $3 million a year. He'll also get an enhanced incentive package of more than $1.8 million for players' academic and athletic performance.
Odom has a 19-18 record in three seasons at Missouri. The Tigers are 8-4 this season and made it to bowl games this year and last.
More AP college football: https://apnews.com/tag/Collegefootball and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25
Updated December 5, 2018